Date last revised: 11 NOVEMBER 2017
LEGAL USAGE AGE
INSTANCES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The following information is provided by MIKE JOSEPH to enable our online visitors to be fully informed of our Privacy Policies. The Site collects certain information when you interact with the Site. For example, the Site may collect “Personal Information” which is data that can be used to identify an individual, as defined by applicable law. The Site may also collect data that does not identify you specifically. The following is a list of data that we may collect and process about you:
– Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Site. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site; subscribe to any services offered on the Site including but not limited to interactive services such as enter a competition or promotion sponsored by MIKE JOSEPH; complete a survey; or report a problem with the Site;
– Your correct date of birth, which we may require that you submit accurately to ensure that you do not access the Site if you are not of a legal age to purchase items offered for sale on the Site;
– Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence;
– Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site including the placement of any orders by you;
– Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, your computer’s IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW WE USE IT
MIKE JOSEPH collects personal information in several ways when you place an order, purchase a gift certificate or register for a service offered by MIKEJOSEPH. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit card billing address(es) so that we can process and ship your order. We only save credit card information for those customers that have registered on the Site. Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our secured payment systems. Additionally, we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order. For all fine jewelry purchases valued over $5000, MIKE JOSPEH requires a telephone number to verify shipping address as a requisite to fulfill the order.